Emergency Care at JCRHC
Jackson County Regional Health Center (JCRHC) Emergency Department is staffed 24 hours a day/7 days a week with qualified and dedicated nurses and physician’s. We utilize Physicians from ECHO (Emergency Care and Health Organizations Quad Cities LTD), to provide you with 24 hour emergency care.
Emergency Care Services
- The State of Iowa has designated us as a Level IV Community Trauma Center. Because of this designation, we are able to provide service to over 4500 patients each year.
- With a staff of experienced, physicians, dedicated and trained nurses, our Emergency/Trauma Center can respond rapidly, appropriately and efficiently to your healthcare emergency.
- Equipped with state of the art Advanced Life Support and patient monitoring systems.
- Emergency Department staff trained in Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Life Support and Trauma Nursing Core Courses.
- Our Jackson County Ambulance Service offers 911 coverage to 270 square miles.
- We have an established relationship with Medforce Air Ambulance Quad Cities, Air Care of Iowa City, and LifeGuard St. Luke's Cedar Rapids to ensure that your needs are met.
- Staffed with emergency medical service teams with quality paramedics and emergency medical technicians.
The JCRHC Emergency/Trauma Center is well prepared for the large and small emergencies in your life... 24 hours a day.