- Ambulance Services
- Emergency Care
- Pain Management
- Patient Care Unit
- Physical Therapy & Wellness
- Skilled Nursing
- Surgical Services
- Wound Care
Emergency Care and Ambulance Service 24-hour
Jackson County Regional Health Center Ambulance Service is a 24-hour Paramedic Service. We provide emergency care to the residents of the city of Maquoketa as well as surrounding areas throughout Jackson, Clinton and Jones counties.
- We provide tiered assistance to outlying ambulance services.
- Jackson County Regional Health Center Ambulance Service has 3 rigs that are furnished with the most up-to-date Advanced Cardiac Life Support equipment. in order to provide the highest quality of emergent care.
- Our service responds to an average of 1600 calls annually including the transfer of patients to higher levels of care facilities.
- We also serve the population by offering educational programs for schools, participating in community disaster drills and stand-by services at local and community wide events.