Patient Care Unit
- Ambulance Services
- Emergency Care
- Pain Management
- Patient Care Unit
- Physical Therapy & Wellness
- Skilled Nursing
- Surgical Services
- Wound Care
The healthcare team at JCRHC is committed to providing you with quality, compassionate healthcare to help you regain your optimal level of wellness. We offer two levels of care for your health needs: Medical Surgical and Skilled/Swing Bed Care.
Medical Surgical Services
- We provide Inpatient care which includes general medical, surgical and pediatric needs.
- Observation beds are also available allowing the patient 23 hours of care, allowing time for the healthcare team to address diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
- JCRHC also offers infusion services such as blood transfusions on an Outpatient basis.
- A physician Hospitalist is on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our nursing staff are trained in pediatric life support (PALS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- High nurse to patient ratio allowing for increased individual patient care.
Swing bed status allows for continued nursing care for those patients no longer needing direct daily medical practitioner care, but who require ongoing specialized treatment. This could include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, ongoing IV antibiotic treatment and wound care. A physician Hospitalist is on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Click here for more information about our Skilled Care services.